Elevate Your Overlanding Experience
These rooftop tents and awnings are built to withstand the elements, stand up to rough off-road conditions, and have a low profile when stowed so that they won’t interfere with your vehicle’s performance. A rooftop tent really puts the “over” in overlanding.
Rooftop tents are easy to set up. They keep your gear off the ground where it’s more secure, and they’re made from tough materials that are designed to withstand the harshest environments. They also feature a built-in mattress, making them more comfortable sleeping than traditional ground tents.
The Thule rooftop tent offers a broad assortment of features and accessories, including the following:
- Mesh canopies
- Warming weatherhoods for comfort on cooler nights
- Comfortable built-in tent-sized mattresses and sheet sets
- Extra storage to keep your rooftop tent clean and clutter-free
- Diamond plate base for durability and stability
- Anti-condensation mat to prevent moisture from building up under the mattress
- Strong, welded aluminum construction
This versatile annex gives you essential extra private space for whatever you need to do out on the trail. Whether you need a protected kitchen area, extra sleeping room, a changing area, or a place to take a shower or use the toilet, this annex has you covered.
This high-quality tent annex features the following:
- Zippered fabric flaps inside and out for privacy and protection
- Zippered screen on both sides for easy entry into the annex and easy access to the vehicle
- Stakes to secure the walls to the ground
- Lightweight, breathable, and waterproof tent fabric.
- Compact storage in a matching cinch/drawstring bag.
- Removable, zip-off, waterproof flooring for use as needed
Backwoods Adventure Mods has everything you need for your next adventure. Shop today.