- Steel construction
- Mounts directly to frame using 2 steel frame mounts
- 2 steel shackle mounts for D rings or recovery point
- Sits almost flush with factory bumper
- Flat upper surface to mount lighting
- Accepts winches 8" or smaller in height (or winches with removable solenoid)
- For winch applications, you will most likely need to extend the wiring of your solenoid as there is not space inside the bumper (see photo for solenoid relocation)
- Front 2" receiver hitch
- Airflow cutouts to retain factory engine cooling
- 2 large cutouts for winch access and winch line visibility
- Accepts hawse or roller winch fairleads
- Black textured powder coat finish
- Bumper weight: 91lbs
- Winch and Pathfinder Prowlr Lights sold separately
Discover the engineering excellence of Backwoods Adventure Mods. Give us a call today to learn more about the Scout Ram Promaster front bumper.
INSTALLATION VIDEO HERE
*THIS PRODUCT IS FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY*
Your Ram Promaster Needs a Better Front Bumper
Looking to add a tough front bumper to your Ram Promaster that’s built specifically for off roading and overlanding? The Scout front bumper from Backwoods Adventure Mods is just what you’re looking for. That OEM bumper isn’t sufficient to protect your Ram Promaster from the hazards of the trail nor does it provide the solid recovery options or rugged, custom look you need and want for your overlanding van. The solution for your Ram is the Scout front bumper from Backwoods Adventure Mods.
The Scout is the Bumper for You
The Scout aftermarket front bumper provides a critical extra layer of protection for your Ram Promaster. Our Scout front bumper has been carefully engineered and designed from solid carbon steel to provide everything you want in an aftermarket front bumper – strength, performance, and style.
The Scout fits Ram Promaster 2013+ models and requires only a few small cuts on the front bumper for installation, which keeps the factory sides of the front bumper intact. The solid steel bumper weighs a mere 91 pounds so it won’t weigh you down. This is the bumper you’ve been searching for.
The Importance of Recovery
The Scout expands your recovery options. The rugged solid steel construction offers you the option to add a winch, something the factory bumper cannot handle. And recovery is essential to off roading and overlanding; you never know what the trail might bring so you have to be prepared for anything.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.