Toyota 4Runner Front Bumper
Introducing our brand new hybrid steel AND aluminum front bumper for the 5th gen Toyota 4Runner. The Hi-Lite gets its name from its aggressive, high-clearance design and its ultra-light weight construction. This exceptional bumper features a full 28lb aluminum shell and a 55lb steel winch cradle for a total weight of only 83lbs. We've specially designed this bumper to give you strength where you need it and save weight everywhere else. This is a tough bumper that won’t weigh you down.
Upgrading your 4Runner starts at Backwoods Adventure Mods with the Hi-Lite Overland Front Bumper.
The Power of Our Hybrid Design
Typical aftermarket bumpers are either made from steel or aluminum. Each material has its pros and cons. All steel bumpers are strong but heavy and prone to rust. All aluminum bumpers are lightweight, resist corrosion, and are expensive and not as strong as steel. The answer is Backwoods Adventures Mods’ hybrid design that combines the best of both materials to give you a strong, lightweight bumper that looks amazing.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Full front protection
- 28lb aluminum rust free outer shell
- 55lb steel winch cradle
- Full bumper weight - 83lbs without the bull bar
- Welded and buffed using robotics to ensure perfect consistency
- Beautiful lines and angles that compliment the factory body lines
- Fits up to 12,000lb winches
- Accepts all hawse fairleads and most roller* fairleads. (Not guaranteed to fit all styles of roller fairleads. Some roller fairleads may be too large for the recessed opening.)
- Bumper compatible with factory TRD skid plate
- Large cutouts for winch access and winch spooling visibility
- Elevated high clearance winch mount
- 2 D-ring shackle mounts
- 2 square light cutouts to fit our Pathfinder Pods or most aftermarket pods
- Flat top platform to add lightbars or other lights like our PROWLR lights
- Durable black powder coat finish included
- Winch can be mounted to vehicle separate from bumper
- Simple one-man installation
- High clearance design for excellent approach angles and better fitment for larger tires
- Optional steel frame support brackets (Must have for winching)
- Optional aluminum connector skid plate
- Compatibility with factory TSS
Installation video HERE.
We strongly recommend you run this bumper with our Connector Skid plate to provide a seamless flow of protection. Otherwise, your cooler lines and other components will be exposed to possible damage.
***Most winches WILL fit this bumper with no issues, however if your winch height exceeds 10.1", you may have to relocate your solenoid. Specifically, on WARN ZEON winches, they are 10.5" tall and require relocation/modification.***
***THIS PRODUCT IS MADE FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.