These frame support brackets use the existing factory bumper mounts, but wrap around and tie into the front sway bar mounts, which better distributes the load when winching or performing a vehicle recovery. Although optional, we highly recommend these brackets if you plan to do any winching. These brackets specifically fit our Hi-Lite Tacoma front bumper.
If you have your factory front sway bar, these brackets simply sandwich in between the frame and the sway bar while wrapping around to the studs on the factory front bumper mounts.
- Remove the 4 factory bolts from your sway bar (2 per side).
- Remove the 4 factory nuts from the factory bumper mounts (2 each side).
- Place the brackets in position on each side by lining up the holes in the bracket with the studs from the factory bumper mount. The bracket will then wrap around to where the sway bar was mounted to the frame.
- After the brackets are in place, loosely install the 4 factory nuts back onto the studs of the factory bumper mounts (2 nuts each side).
- Next, line up the 2 holes on the sway bar back over the new frame support bracket, and install the 2 new supplied sway bar bolts (repeat on other side).
- Make sure everything is adjusted properly and the frame support brackets are sandwiched between the frame and the sway bar, and tighten down all hardware. Please reference our photos to insure a correct fit.
*You may need to slightly trim your plastic fender liner to allow clearance for the bracket.
*If you have an aftermarket suspension that incorporates a shock reservoir bracket into the sway bar brackets, you may have to purchase slightly longer bolts in order to sandwich the bracket or you may need to modify the bracket itself depending on your specific suspension setup.
- Fits 2016+ Toyota Tacomas
- Made from 3/16" steel
- Easy bolt on installation
- Sold as a pair
- Includes hardware kit
- Made to use with our Hi-Lite Tacoma Front Bumper
- All brackets come powder coated
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.