MFG PART #: 87915, 88468
Spydura synthetic winch rope is constructed of a unique ultra high molecular weight polyethylene material and offers high abrasion resistance and tremendous tensile strength. Coated with high temperature urethane, equipped with a temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer and a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve, Spydura synthetic winch rope provides extreme protection against wear and abrasion. The unique self-tightening rope attachment designed to hold the rope secure on the winch drum makes this exclusive offering from Warn ideal for pushing the limits on the trail.
- Constructed of a unique ultra high molecular weight polyethylene material
- Delivers high abrasion resistance and excellent tensile strength
- Coated with urethane for increased UV and chemical resistance
- Includes a high temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer, and a unique self-tightening rope attachment designed to hold the rope secure on the winch drum
- A ballistic nylon sliding sleeve provides extra protection against abrasion and wear
- For mid-frame winches up to 10,000 lb. (4535 kg) and large frame winches up to 12,000 lb. pull ratings or less (excludes M8274-50)
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov or contact the Backwoods Adventure Mods sales team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.