The winch lock bolt is a custom 3/8-16 precision security bolt made from 1045 carbon alloy steel heat treated to Grade 5 yield strength. The key patterned head bolt is proprietary and the matching key is not available at your local retail hardware store. The winch lock bolt cannot be removed with ordinary screw drivers, pliers, or commonly sold security bits. Simply substitute one of your winch mounting bolts with the “Winch Lock” bolt and your winch is protected – simple!
Fits all winches with standard 3/8 -16 mounting hardware- shank length 1.25 inches
- Made from heat treated 1045 carbon steel, zinc chromate corrosion protection
- Proprietary security key pattern
- Hidden spring lock washer pocket ensures gapless installation
- 60 degree head taper to prevent removal with pliers
- Simple fail proof design : no clumsy traditional key mechanisms to corrode/fail
- Special coded security key allows for both end, and side access
All Factor 55 products are designed and engineered in the United States using state of the art CAD (Computer Aided Design) and analysis tools.
|Dimensions||7.25 x 3.5 x 1.5 in|
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov or contact the Backwoods Adventure Mods sales team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.