The world’s first foldable winch shackle mount with self centering load pool. Compatible with wire rope diameters of up to 3/4 inch and synthetic rope tube thimbles up to 5/8 inch in diameter. Fits shackle pin diameters of 1 1/8 inch. 7/8 inch diameter titanium double shear pin. Minimum breaking strength of 65,000 lbs.
- Color: Anodized Gray
- Replace conventional winch hooks with a safer more secure shackle/D-ring
- Safer recoveries through the practice of Closed System Winching
- Lightweight – Precision CNC machined 6000 series Military Grade Aluminum
- No splicing required – double shear pin design
- Designed for both steel cable and synthetic winch rope eyes
- Equipped with a shear pin load centering spool for wire rope applications
- Foldable and stows rattle free against fairleads
- Integrated EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection
- Fits common 7/8 and 1inch screw pin shackle sizes (1.0 and 1.125 pin diameters)
- For synthetic rope diameters up to 5/8 and wire rope up to 1 inch
- Available in the Military Specification Hard Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) Gray
- 7/8 inch diameter double shear pin
- Max Rated Load: 26,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength: 68,000 pounds
- Weight: 51oz
- Made in USA
- MFG Part #: 00090-06
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov or contact the Backwoods Adventure Mods sales team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.