Introducing our brand new hybrid steel AND aluminum overland front bumper for 3rd gen Tacomas. The Hi-Lite gets it's name from it's aggressive high clearance design as well as it's ultra-light weight construction. Our bumper features a full 26lb aluminum shell paired with a 54lb steel winch cradle - totaling only 80lbs. We've specially designed this bumper to have the strength where you need it most while saving weight everywhere else. We built this bumper purely with the Overlander in mind - to offer a great looking, affordable, full protection, strong and lightweight solution.
Typically, bumpers are either constructed purely out of steel or aluminum. An all steel bumper adds significant weight to your vehicle, easily rusts, can affect your suspension, and can cause premature ware on a variety of components. And a fully aluminum bumper typically costs significantly more money and is usually not as strong as steel. The answer is combining the two.
PRE-ORDER SWAG BOX:
If you pre-order our front bumper, you will receive a FREE limited edition Backwoods Tacoma T-Shirt, a limited edition Tacoma velcro backed rubber patch, and your choice of 2" amber or white Pathfinder LED lights. T-Shirts and patches are limited to one of each per pre-order. If you purchase a rear bumper as well, you will not get an additional shirt and patch.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Full front protection
- 26lb aluminum outer shell
- 54lb steel winch cradle
- Full bumper weight - 80lbs
- Welded and buffed using robotics to ensure perfect consistency
- Beautiful lines and angles that compliment the factory body lines
- Rust free front bumper
- Fits up to 12,000lb winches with roller or hawse fairleads
- Large cutouts for winch access and winch spooling visibility
- Elevated high clearance winch mount
- 2 D-ring shackle mounts
- 2 square light cutouts to fit our Pathfinder Pods or any other 2" pod
- Flat top platform to add lightbars or other lighting options
- Durable black powder coat finish (included)
- Winch can be mounted to vehicle separate from bumper
- Simple one man installation
- High clearance design for excellent approach angles and better fitment for larger tires
- Optional steel frame support brackets (Must have for winching)
- 2016+ Tacoma Hi-Lite Overland Full Front Bumper - [$1,599]
- Pre-order non-refundable deposit (charged at checkout) - [$100]
- Frame support brackets - [$100]
- Flat rate shipping - [$150]
- Free shipping if picked up locally
*Your $100 pre-order cost will contribute to the final cost of the bumper.*
DETAILS & DELIVERY DATE:
We are taking pre-orders from December 14, 2020 - January 31, 2021. On January 31, 2021, pre-orders will begin shipping out and your card will be charged the full amount once it leaves our warehouse. All bumpers will come powder coated.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.