WARN VR 12-S Series Winch
Free Shipping - No Minimum
The new WARN VR12-S offer enhanced styling, upgraded performance, and legendary WARN reliability that you can trust. The new convertible control pack looks great and allows upright or low-profile mounting configurations. A waterproof Albright® contactor provides the most reliable winch control available. The one-piece tie plate replaces multiple tie bars for increased strength, and a best-in-class cone brake holds the full-rated load. And with a 12,000 lb. capacity, the VR12-S is great for three-quarter ton and one-ton pickups and bigger, heavier rigs.
- 12,000 lb. capacity
- Black tactical look puts you at the head of the off-road pack
- Waterproof Albright® contactor control for the ultimate in reliability
- One-piece tie plate replaces tie rods for added strength and rigidity
- Convertible control pack allows upright or low-profile winch mounting
- Standard Duty 3/8" X 90' synthetic rope with cast iron hawse fairlead
- Powerful, efficient series-wound motor
- Best-in-class load-holding cone brake for superior control
- Designed, engineered, and field tested by Warn engineers in Clackamas, OR
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer part number: 97035
*VR line available for sale only in USA and Canada.
*Product warranty void outside USA and Canada.
This Warn Industries VR12-S 12 volt electric Winch is vehicle mounted and has a pull capacity of 12,000 pound. It has a 90 feet synthetic rope. Note: This Winch will require winch mount for proper installation. This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle.
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov or contact the Backwoods Adventure Mods sales team.