WARN SPYDURA™ Pro Synthetic Replacement
Free Shipping - No Minimum
MFG Part #: 93120, 96040, 91820
Spydura Pro synthetic winch rope using Spectra® 1000 is heat treated offering the maximum in tensile strength and load bearing capacity. The compacted diameter prevents sand and dirt from penetrating the fibers and extends the life of the rope. Coated with high temperature urethane, equipped with a temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer and a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve, Spydura Pro synthetic winch rope provides extreme protection against heat, wear and abrasion.
- Heat treated construction for maximum tensile strength
- Compacted diameter for higher density and greater load bearing capacity
- High temperature resistant sleeve on first layer for protection against drum heat
- Reinforced thimble provides durability and corrosion resistance
- Ballistic nylon sliding sleeve provides extra protection against wear and abrasion
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov or contact the Backwoods Adventure Mods sales team.